- That’s a PERIOD, NOT A COMMA
- That’s a COMMA, NOT A PERIOD
- Why the hell can’t you pronounce that word?
- THE TEACHER JUST CORRECTED YOU WHY’D YOU GET IT WRONG AGAIN?!?!?!
- Can I sleep?
- If you can’t read, why’d you raise your hand?
- You can’t pronounce THAT word?
- WHAT THE HELL
- The fuck you like long ass paragraphs for
- My skin’s crawling
- Oh god not him, his voice sounds like a dying nail on a dying chalkboard
- You skipped a line
- LOL what was that?
- I don’t even.
minimalist posters ⇒ michael scott [1/2]
What they think you learn from group work in school:
- how to work well with others
- how to make friends
- how to be a leader and a follower
- how to respect other people, and have them respect you
What actually you learned from group work in school:
- everyone sucks
- no one is reliable
- driving along, i’m my own friend
- the only person you can trust is yourself